- licensed esthetician
- licensed nail tech
- licensed massage therapist
- CPR/AED certified
- animal lover
- fitness and nutrition coach
- NY Institute of Massage, Massage Therapy, Class Salutatorian
- The Salon Professional Academy, Nail Technology
- Continental School of Beauty, Esthetics
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certified
- Esthetique International Trade Show, Toronto, Ontario, 2009, 2012, 2013
- Attended numerous waxing seminars by Lori Nestore, the Wax Queen
- Certified Lavish Lash Eyelash Extension Specialist
- Dermalogica Undergraduate Student Class
- Beauty Addicts makeup seminar
I was born in Ottawa, Ontario and have lived in the US since I was 4 years old. After graduating from Williamsville South High School and attending Canisius College, I received my esthetics license from Continental School of Beauty and my nail tech license from The Salon Professional Academy. I then received my massage therapy license from The NY Institute of Massage where I graduated class Salutatorian.
I am an avid runner and also a fitness coach where I run 30-day fitness and nutrition challenges. I also offer tips. recipes and motivation on my facebook page. I currently live in Allentown with my rescue cat, Bettis.
I am a co-founder of the WNY Lost & Found Pets facebook page which helps reunite lost local pets with their owners.